Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Fun Anniversary Post

We had the pleasure of traveling to Utah for a Cousin's wedding in October, and it just happened to be our Anniversary weekend as well! Being only a few hours from my favorite cousin, we had to meet up! Which always results in some pretty awesome pictures!











I love looking at these pictures. It was so much fun just being us and goofing around. Remi didn't know I wanted some serious ones too, so there were more silly ones than anything else, but I love that too! Life is too short to take everything so serious. And let's be real, the goofy fun pictures are way more us and enjoyable to look at anyways! And that is real life.

Thanks a million for the AWESOME pictures Ora! I can't wait for our next session! (;
And thanks to my hunky husband for going along with my shenanigans to take pictures in the first place. You're the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment